TVSTAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Lucille Ball or Monty Hall
- Johnny Carson, notably
- Emmy winner, e.g.
- Notable two-dimensional performer?
- Emmy winner, often
- Prime-time celeb
- Kelsey Grammer, e.g.
- Best Actor Emmy winner, e.g.
- Kelsey Grammer, for one
- Emmy winner, perhaps
- Emmy winner, say
- Small screen headliner
- Many an Emmy presenter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 15, 2014
- Netword - August 25, 2011
- Washington Post - January 11, 2011
- New York Times - November 15, 2009
- Netword - September 03, 2009
- New York Sun - April 09, 2008
- Netword - December 09, 2007
- LA Times - March 21, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 11, 2006
- Netword - April 12, 2006
- New York Times - February 03, 2005
- New York Times - March 21, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer tvstar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!