TWINSISTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- 20-Across, to 32-Across
- She may be fraternal
- Ann Landers, to Abigail Van Buren
- Fraternal one, perhaps
- Ann Landers or Abigail Van Buren
- "Identical" sibling
- Ashley or Mary Kate
- Landers' Abbey, e.g.
- Mary-Kate, to Ashley
- Jenna, to Barbara
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 27, 2019
- New York Times - September 30, 2018
- I Swear Crossword - August 02, 2013
- Netword - March 04, 2013
- LA Times - October 02, 2010
- Washington Post - January 02, 2010
- Universal - September 11, 2008
- USA Today - April 18, 2007
- New York Times - June 25, 2002
- Washington Post - June 28, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer twinsister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!