UMPIRES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- They make calls from home
- They make a lot of calls
- Cousins of a 33-Across
- They keep their eyes on the ball
- Experts on diamonds?
- Makers of many calls
- 42-Down callers
- Fault finders?
- Call makers
- They might call a strike
- Strike callers
- Diamond experts
- Diamond experts?
- Calls the game
- Works a game, perhaps
- Wrigley Field judges
- Quartet at a major league game
- Baseball officials
- Stay-at-home workers?
- "There is three ___ in this matter": W.S.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 2014
- Universal - June 22, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - June 13, 2014
- LA Times - November 13, 2012
- Netword - August 18, 2012
- LA Times - March 17, 2012
- Washington Post - March 31, 2011
- Chicago Reader - March 11, 2011
- New York Times - November 07, 2010
- New York Times - September 03, 2010
- LA Times - August 09, 2008
- LA Times - November 02, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 06, 2005
- New York Times - July 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 16, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 17, 2004
- New York Times - February 28, 2004
- Washington Post - February 25, 2002
- New York Times - January 27, 2001
- New York Times - June 22, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer umpires that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!