UMW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Grp. that gets the shaft?
- Underground org.
- Diggers' org.
- John L. Lewis's org.
- Underground org.?
- Coal industry org.
- Underground grp.
- Org. concerned with shafts
- Coal industry labor org.
- Org. for underground workers
- Coal digger's org.
- Ore digger's org.
- Coal diggers' org.
- Diggers' grp.
- Affiliate of the A.F.L.-C.I.O.
- Ore diggers' org.
- "coal-ition" initials
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 23, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - November 23, 2014
- LA Times - July 21, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - April 26, 2013
- New York Times - April 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 12, 2013
- LA Times - May 30, 2012
- New York Times - January 03, 2012
- Netword - September 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 21, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - July 19, 2009
- New York Times - May 28, 2009
- LA Times - March 29, 2009
- LA Times - January 18, 2009
- New York Sun - June 11, 2008
- LA Times - September 25, 2007
- New York Sun - February 24, 2006
- LA Times - July 17, 2005
- Washington Post - February 07, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer umw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!