UNARMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Makes harmless, in a way
- Renders harmless
- Deprives of weapons
- Makes gun-shy?
- Takes pieces from?
- Relieves of weapons
- Takes weapons from
- Takes guns from, e.g.
- Removes weapons from
- Attends to as one might a captured soldier
- Strips of weapons
- Beats swords into plowshares
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 02, 2015
- LA Times - July 27, 2015
- USA Today - December 10, 2013
- USA Today - December 05, 2013
- LA Times - September 10, 2013
- New York Times - August 31, 2012
- USA Today - February 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 16, 2011
- LA Times - September 04, 2011
- Universal - March 31, 2011
- LA Times - January 14, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - March 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 01, 2009
- New York Times - September 02, 2008
- New York Sun - March 21, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 05, 2007
- New York Times - September 23, 2001
- New York Times - May 14, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer unarms that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!