UNCLES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Family men
- Sam and Ben
- Reunion attendees
- What many brothers are also
- Remus and Sam, e.g.
- Sam and Tom, e.g.
- Ben and Sam
- Nana's other sons
- Mother's brothers
- Family-reunion attendees
- Your dad's brothers
- Some family members
- Fester and Vanya
- Vanya and Remus, e.g.
- Fester and Remus
- Dad's brothers
- What many brothers also are
- Sam and Fester
- Rich relatives?
- Jesse and Leo of TV sitcoms
- Maternal grandmother's sons
- Mothers' brothers
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 19, 2017
- Universal - May 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 10, 2016
- USA Today - March 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 30, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - July 25, 2014
- New York Times - November 10, 2013
- LA Times - March 07, 2013
- USA Today - July 10, 2012
- New York Times - December 27, 2011
- New York Times - August 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 25, 2011
- Washington Post - December 23, 2010
- Washington Post - February 16, 2009
- USA Today - June 30, 2008
- Netword - September 09, 2007
- New York Times - February 07, 2007
- New York Sun - January 16, 2007
- New York Sun - October 14, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer uncles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!