UNDERTHEWEATHER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Out of sorts
- Not up to par
- Somewhat indisposed
- A bit ill
- Not up to snuff, at NOAA
- Feeling poorly
- Not at 100 percent
- The ailing meteorologist was ...
- Not feeling up to snuff
- Not feeling too well
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 2015
- Universal - March 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 13, 2012
- Universal - August 09, 2009
- USA Today - February 13, 2009
- Netword - December 19, 2007
- Universal - April 08, 2007
- Washington Post - June 24, 2006
- Washington Post - June 11, 2005
- New York Times - May 08, 1999
- New York Times - April 27, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer undertheweather that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!