UNQUOTE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- End of a citation
- Two wiggling fingers, maybe
- Last word in a citation?
- Indicator that you're back to your own words
- Citation's end
- 'End of citation'
- Oral citation ender
- Last word of a verbally cited passage
- Citer's end word
- Ending "
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 2018
- LA Times - October 24, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 26, 2011
- New York Times - August 29, 2010
- New York Times - August 21, 2010
- New York Times - June 08, 2008
- Washington Post - April 02, 2005
- New York Times - August 11, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer unquote that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!