UNSEWS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Rips out basting
- Removes stitches from
- Picks apart, in a way
- Tears out basting, e.g.
- Prepares to redo, as a quilt section
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 03, 2011
- Universal - October 27, 2007
- New York Sun - June 23, 2006
- New York Times - September 07, 2002
- New York Times - October 21, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer unsews that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!