UNSHORN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Like Samson, before Delilah
- Still woolly
- Like some sheep
- Still woolly, perhaps
- Like a sheep with fleece
- Like a sheep with all its wool
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 09, 2017
- LA Times - May 08, 2014
- New York Times - June 30, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - October 05, 2008
- New York Times - January 01, 2004
- New York Times - December 12, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer unshorn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!