USFL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Defunct gridders' org.
- Org. for the Denver Gold and Chicago Blitz
- Group that included the L.A. Express
- Sports franchise est. in 1983
- Defunct gridiron gp.
- Erstwhile gridiron org.
- Defunct gridiron org.
- The N.J. Generals were part of it
- '80s org. that included the N.J. Generals
- Failed '80s gridiron org.
- Defunct sports org. with the Denver Gold and Chicago Blitz
- Sports org. of the 1980s
- QB Jim Kelly was its 1984 MVP
- Unsuccessful '80s gridiron org.
- Houston Gamblers' org.
- Defunct '80s gridiron gp.
- Old gridiron org.
- Short-lived '80s sports org.
- Defunct org. in which Donald Trump owned the New Jersey Generals
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 2017
- LA Times - August 20, 2016
- LA Times - May 16, 2014
- LA Times - March 09, 2014
- Post Puzzler - May 27, 2012
- LA Times - May 22, 2012
- LA Times - December 31, 2011
- New York Times - May 13, 2011
- LA Times - December 05, 2010
- LA Times - February 17, 2010
- Washington Post - December 06, 2009
- Universal - November 11, 2009
- Washington Post - May 23, 2009
- LA Times - January 22, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - May 25, 2008
- Washington Post - May 10, 2007
- New York Times - March 24, 2007
- New York Sun - July 01, 2005
- New York Times - January 22, 2005
- New York Times - December 14, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer usfl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!