USOC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Sports org. based in Boulder, Colo.
- Quadrennial games org.
- Summer Games org.
- Biennial games org.
- Org. with a SportsMan of the Year award
- Natl. athletics supporter
- Athlete of the Year awarder: Abbr.
- Org. led by Peter Ueberroth
- Sports org. based in Colorado
- Biennial games training org.
- Org. once headed by Peter Ueberroth
- Sports org. headquartered in Colorado Springs
- Organization that approves athletic sites: Abbr.
- National athletics org.
- National Athletics org.
- National athletic org.
- Org. that oversees American athletes
- Colorado-based sports org.
- Grp. with national antidoping rules
- Athletic org. since 1894
- Natl. sports org.
- Dream Team org.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 01, 2017
- LA Times - July 03, 2016
- New York Times - May 19, 2016
- LA Times - October 04, 2015
- LA Times - September 09, 2014
- New York Times - November 29, 2013
- LA Times - June 27, 2013
- LA Times - October 07, 2012
- Washington Post - August 26, 2012
- USA Today - June 21, 2012
- New York Times - January 11, 2012
- Washington Post - October 19, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - July 20, 2011
- Post Puzzler - June 19, 2011
- Washington Post - May 24, 2010
- New York Times - January 29, 2010
- New York Times - October 17, 2009
- New York Times - May 13, 2009
- USA Today - May 11, 2009
- Universal - April 06, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer usoc that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!