USRDA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Abbr. on a food label
- 15 mg. of zinc, e.g.
- Food label abbr.
- Nutrition std.
- Dietary fig.
- Std. on food labels
- F.D.A. guideline
- Vitamin intake std.
- Dietary standard often measured in mg.
- Fed. nutritional no.
- Centrum letters
- Dietary std.
- Nutritional std.
- Former food label abbr.
- Old F.D.A. guideline
- Nutritional datum, in brief
- Nutritional fig.
- Fed. nutrition std.
- Old food label std.
- Old nutritional fig.
- 1.2 mg, for thiamine
- Official vitamin data: abbr.
- Onetime govt.-prescribed nutritional figure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 15, 2017
- New York Times - September 13, 2015
- New York Times - April 08, 2015
- New York Times - August 10, 2014
- LA Times - September 05, 2013
- Chicago Reader - May 31, 2013
- New York Times - May 07, 2013
- New York Times - December 04, 2012
- New York Times - October 18, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - September 05, 2012
- LA Times - February 26, 2012
- LA Times - January 01, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - December 02, 2011
- LA Times - May 01, 2011
- LA Times - October 26, 2010
- LA Times - August 16, 2010
- New York Times - May 09, 2010
- New York Times - April 22, 2010
- New York Times - August 06, 2008
- New York Sun - June 17, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer usrda that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!