USTEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- East-west road through St. Paul
- Minneapolis-to-Fargo hwy.
- Rte. that crosses Lake Michigan by ferry
- Old hwy. from Detroit to Seattle
- Highway in the Midwest, for short
- Old Detroit-to-Seattle hwy.
- St. Paul-to-Fargo hwy.
- Hwy. cut into two parts by Lake Michigan
- Road through the twin cities
- Hwy. through Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan
- North Dakota-to-Michigan hwy.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 18, 2018
- LA Times - January 19, 2018
- New York Times - June 28, 2016
- New York Times - April 21, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 06, 2013
- LA Times - August 23, 2013
- New York Times - February 26, 2009
- Washington Post - December 30, 2008
- New York Times - June 16, 2006
- New York Times - September 20, 1998
- New York Times - August 30, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer usten that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!