USURPED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Taken wrong?
- Illegally seized
- Taken by force
- Took over
- Seized, as the throne
- Took by force
- Took the place of
- Wrongly assumed
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 07, 2015
- Netword - August 02, 2015
- New York Times - March 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 24, 2013
- New York Times - October 18, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 25, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 14, 2009
- Netword - June 28, 2008
- Washington Post - March 15, 2007
- New York Sun - December 19, 2006
- New York Times - March 28, 2005
- New York Times - January 06, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer usurped that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!