UTENSILS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Mess kit items
- Forks and spoons
- Ladles and such
- Pots and pans
- Spoon, fork and knife
- They're set in place settings
- Knife and fork, e.g.
- Chopsticks, e.g.
- Kitchen things
- Setting set
- Kitchen implements
- Forks, e.g.
- Much kitchenware
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 08, 2017
- LA Times - January 30, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 17, 2016
- USA Today - October 28, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 15, 2015
- New York Times - May 18, 2014
- Canadiana - May 27, 2013
- Universal - August 17, 2011
- New York Times - December 03, 2010
- I Swear Crossword - May 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 22, 2009
- LA Times - October 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 10, 2006
- LA Times - May 08, 2006
- Netword - December 29, 2005
- New York Times - November 27, 2002
- Washington Post - July 19, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer utensils that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!