VALENTINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Heart recipient
- This puzzle, e.g.
- Verse site
- Word following "Be my"
- Patron of the hearts?
- Saint not modest about fasting days at start of Easter (9)
- Card received in February
- February flame
- Heart-shaped card
- Item in February's mail
- February mailing
- Patron saint of love
- Certain greeting card
- Card for a sweetie
- Today's honoree, nicknames for whom begin the answers to starred clues
- End of a question begun by part of 19-, 23-, 42- and 48-Across
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 14, 2018
- LA Times - February 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2016
- Universal - July 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 14, 2015
- Canadiana - March 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 20, 2012
- New York Times - February 23, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - May 04, 2008
- New York Sun - November 24, 2006
- New York Times - December 23, 2005
- Washington Post - June 09, 2005
- New York Times - February 14, 2003
- New York Times - November 10, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer valentine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!