VEALOSCAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Wilde's entree?
- Entrée topped with Béarnaise sauce
- Entrée with asparagus
- Apt entree for Wilde?
- Entree with spears and a cutlet
- Response to jazzman Peterson's "What's for dinner?"?
- Dish with crab meat and Béarnaise
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 02, 2014
- LA Times - April 28, 2010
- LA Times - May 03, 2008
- Netword - November 24, 2007
- USA Today - July 17, 2007
- USA Today - July 06, 2005
- New York Times - September 22, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer vealoscar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!