VERT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Heraldic shade
- Green: Fr.
- Not hor.
- Standing up (abbr.)
- Passé TV dial
- Orléans green
- Like this ans.
- Perpendicular to hor.
- Opp. of horizontal
- Green, to Genevievre
- Opposite of horiz.
- "Hor." neighbor, on old TVs
- "Couleur d'émeraude"
- Lac ______ , Saskatchewan
- Perp. to hor.
- Result of mixing bleu et jaune
- Bois de Boulogne couleur
- Heraldic green
- Green, in France
- Hor.'s opposite, on an old TV
- Hor.'s opposite
- Green, to Genevieve
- Opposite of hor.
- Old TV adjustment: Abbr.
- Dial on old TVs
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 24, 2016
- New York Times - November 29, 2015
- LA Times - April 21, 2015
- Canadiana - February 23, 2015
- USA Today - December 12, 2014
- Universal - June 19, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - May 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 27, 2013
- Washington Post - November 11, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - May 25, 2012
- Canadiana - December 19, 2011
- Netword - November 19, 2011
- New York Times - November 08, 2011
- Universal - July 01, 2011
- USA Today - March 10, 2011
- Universal - May 03, 2010
- Washington Post - February 26, 2010
- USA Today - November 30, 2009
- Canadiana - July 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 14, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer vert that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!