VICTIM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Muggee, e.g.
- A role some people play
- Target of a practical joke
- Sitting duck
- Murder mystery nonsurvivor
- Clue's Mr. Boddy, e.g.
- One who is swindled, e.g.
- One may be unfairly blamed
- Con target
- Mr. Boddy, in the game Clue
- Person who has been scammed
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 18, 2017
- New York Times - July 03, 2016
- New York Times - August 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 15, 2014
- Chicago Reader - September 17, 2010
- Washington Post - January 29, 2009
- New York Times - September 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 13, 2006
- LA Times - February 20, 2006
- Washington Post - April 18, 2005
- New York Times - October 26, 2003
- New York Times - July 09, 2003
- Washington Post - July 07, 2003
- Washington Post - May 05, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer victim that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!