VITAMIN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- "Don't let the man stand outside, ___!"
- Niacin, for one
- A or C
- Daily supplement
- Folic acid
- A, B or C, e.g.
- A, C, or D
- A, B, C, D, E, or K
- A, C or E
- Calciferol, e.g.
- Thiamin or niacin
- A, B or C, but not X, Y or Z
- Centrum ingredient
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 25, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 11, 2013
- LA Times - November 08, 2010
- Universal - June 19, 2010
- LA Times - May 08, 2010
- LA Times - January 02, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 26, 2009
- LA Times - March 18, 2009
- Washington Post - October 30, 2005
- Netword - June 11, 2005
- New York Sun - March 13, 2005
- New York Sun - March 12, 2005
- New York Sun - March 11, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 06, 2004
- Washington Post - February 07, 2002
- New York Times - December 26, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer vitamin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!