VITOCORLEONE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- The Godfather
- Prohibitive-sounding name of a movie don
- "The Godfather"
- Brando Oscar role
- Academy Award-winning role for both 20- and 26-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 19, 2012
- USA Today - October 18, 2004
- New York Times - September 29, 2002
- Washington Post - June 30, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer vitocorleone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!