VOLTAIRE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- "Candide" author
- He wrote "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him"
- 'Candide' author
- 'Candide' novelist
- Philosopher who wrote "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere"
- Author of "Candide"
- French writer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 20, 2016
- New York Times - January 15, 2014
- Netword - September 20, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 02, 2010
- New York Times - April 30, 2008
- USA Today - October 04, 2005
- New York Times - October 15, 2003
- Washington Post - August 02, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer voltaire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!