WARHORSE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Survivor of many battles
- Excessively played musical composition, e.g.
- Veteran of many struggles, like ...
- Beethoven's Fifth, e.g.
- Battle-scarred one
- Veteran of many battles
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 18, 2017
- Washington Post - March 16, 2009
- LA Times - November 01, 2008
- New York Times - August 01, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 03, 2006
- USA Today - October 29, 2004
- New York Times - October 06, 2000
- Washington Post - September 17, 2000
- New York Times - November 07, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer warhorse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!