WATERMETER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- It's read regularly
- 39.37 inches of stream?
- Something read by a utility worker
- Utility's measuring device
- Device that determines the amount of a utility bill
- Utility measurer
- Utility gauge
- It's read for flow
- Home utility monitor
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 22, 2013
- Chicago Reader - March 08, 2013
- Washington Post - March 20, 2008
- New York Sun - October 22, 2007
- Netword - April 29, 2007
- Netword - February 15, 2006
- New York Times - July 10, 2002
- New York Times - February 15, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer watermeter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!