WEASELS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Sneaky sorts
- Stool pigeons
- Sneaky types
- Untrustworthy sorts
- Sly sorts
- Animals not to be trusted?
- Carnivorous mammals
- Sneaky ones
- Otters' kin
- Deceitful sorts
- Sneaky mammals?
- Otter cousins
- "Pop goes" critters
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 18, 2018
- LA Times - July 04, 2017
- New York Times - October 30, 2013
- New York Times - May 30, 2011
- Canadiana - March 14, 2011
- New York Times - April 03, 2010
- New York Times - November 25, 2009
- New York Times - November 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 08, 2008
- Washington Post - April 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 29, 2006
- Washington Post - June 27, 2005
- New York Sun - June 14, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 06, 2005
- New York Times - April 26, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer weasels that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!