WEEPER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Two-hanky film
- Niobe, e.g.
- Niobe, for one
- Three-hankie movie
- One sobbing
- One crying
- Keeper's counterpart?
- Sobbing soul
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 19, 2013
- LA Times - April 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 25, 2007
- New York Times - January 25, 2007
- Netword - June 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 09, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 09, 2004
- New York Times - September 13, 2003
- Washington Post - August 12, 2003
- Washington Post - July 07, 2003
- New York Times - October 14, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer weeper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!