WERT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Archaic form of "to be"
- Robert Burns's "O, ___ Thou in the Cauld Blast"
- Van ___ (Ohio county or its seat)
- "For if thou __ cut out of the olive tree ...": Romans
- "For if thou ___ cut out of the olive tree ...": Romans
- Existed, Biblically
- Didst exist
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 12, 2013
- LA Times - August 13, 2006
- New York Times - May 06, 2006
- New York Times - September 25, 2003
- New York Times - June 26, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer wert that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!