WHALER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Capt. Ahab or his ship
- Ahab, e.g.
- Queequeg's craft
- Ahab, for one
- The Pequod, e.g.
- Queequeg, e.g.
- One hoping for a big catch
- Ahab or his craft
- Moby dick's pursuer
- Hunting vessel
- Fishing craft
- Ahab's ship, for one
- Hartford skater
- The Pequod, for one
- "Moby-Dick" vessel
- Starbuck's job
- Gordie's last last pro team
- Ahab was one
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 01, 2017
- Canadiana - June 01, 2015
- New York Times - November 23, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - September 13, 2013
- Netword - October 12, 2012
- USA Today - November 16, 2011
- Universal - September 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 20, 2011
- LA Times - October 11, 2009
- New York Times - September 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 16, 2009
- Universal - February 03, 2009
- Netword - December 19, 2007
- Washington Post - August 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 17, 2007
- New York Times - October 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2005
- Washington Post - October 14, 2003
- New York Times - April 10, 2003
- New York Times - August 30, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer whaler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!