WILLS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Estate papers
- Posthumous directions
- Terms of interment?
- They may be tested
- British prince, familiarly
- Estate documents
- Heir-splitting documents?
- Heir-splitting papers?
- Last testaments
- British prince's nickname
- They contain posthumous instructions
- Probate documents
- Strongly intends
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 22, 2013
- Netword - December 26, 2012
- USA Today - August 21, 2012
- Washington Post - June 01, 2011
- Universal - October 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 02, 2009
- Washington Post - June 20, 2009
- USA Today - January 12, 2009
- USA Today - December 11, 2007
- Netword - July 18, 2007
- LA Times - October 07, 2006
- Netword - March 10, 2006
- Washington Post - November 02, 2002
- New York Times - May 27, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer wills that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!