WINDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Orchestra section
- Saxes, trumpets and such
- Resembles a mountain road
- Gales, for example
- Zephyrs, e.g.
- Current events?
- Twists and turns, as a road
- Meanders, as a river
- Some are prevailing
- Twists and turns
- They may be measured in knots
- Leaf blowers
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 17, 2016
- Universal - November 22, 2015
- LA Times - April 16, 2015
- Netword - August 09, 2013
- USA Today - July 03, 2013
- New York Times - October 06, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - July 20, 2012
- Universal - May 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 22, 2010
- Washington Post - December 31, 2008
- New York Times - October 27, 2007
- Netword - August 14, 2007
- USA Today - July 28, 2006
- USA Today - February 21, 2006
- New York Times - March 28, 2005
- New York Times - November 28, 2000
- New York Times - October 24, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer winds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!