WINDSHIELDWIPER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Rain check?
- It may make a squeaking noise
- Car mechanism
- Glass cleaner
- Driving convenience created by Mary Anderson (1866-1953)
- Driving convenience created by Mary Anderson
- Standard auto part
- Carwash employee?
- Visibility improver in the rain
- Certain visibility improver
- Rain repellent
- Auto visibility aid with intermittent settings
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 20, 2017
- Netword - May 07, 2017
- Universal - February 25, 2015
- New York Times - May 09, 2010
- Netword - August 13, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - April 16, 2006
- USA Today - September 15, 2004
- Washington Post - March 30, 2002
- New York Times - June 02, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer windshieldwiper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!