WINEBAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Place for bouquets
- Reception amenity
- Bouquet setting
- Where to order a claret, perhaps
- Place for a Pinot
- Taster's choice?
- Place to sample bouquets of rosés?
- Where to sample bouquets of roses?
- Urban hangout
- Where you might pick rosés
- Place to enjoy the last blush of summer?
- Cabs may be lined up at one
- Place offering two-ounce servings
- Place to get a Cab
- Place to order a Chianti, say
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 24, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 19, 2017
- LA Times - September 23, 2015
- LA Times - December 03, 2014
- LA Times - November 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 13, 2012
- LA Times - June 22, 2012
- Post Puzzler - June 17, 2012
- Netword - February 06, 2011
- USA Today - September 14, 2010
- New York Times - March 07, 2010
- LA Times - December 15, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 03, 2009
- New York Times - January 03, 2009
- New York Times - December 04, 2008
- New York Sun - September 21, 2007
- New York Times - January 16, 2004
- Washington Post - November 18, 2000
- New York Times - December 14, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer winebar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!