WINTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Biting time
- When stratocumulus clouds are most common
- Postwar chill (with ''nuclear'')
- Concerto in Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons"
- Postwar chill (with "nuclear")
- Christmas time
- Cold spell
- Fall follower
- Discontent time?
- Cold season
- ___ Springs, Fla.
- Cold time
- Nuclear ___
- Period of slow growth
- Time of discontent?
- One of the four seasons
- With 32-Across, warm apparel, literally
- Skiing time
- High season in Hawaii
- Trident piece?
- It starts a bit before Christmas
- Perpetual period in Narnia in "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 27, 2017
- LA Times - January 06, 2017
- New York Times - June 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 07, 2016
- New York Times - January 10, 2016
- Universal - November 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 09, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 27, 2015
- LA Times - February 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 27, 2014
- LA Times - October 04, 2013
- New York Times - April 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 21, 2013
- New York Times - February 23, 2013
- New York Times - November 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 07, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - November 19, 2010
- LA Times - October 24, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer winter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!