WITCHHAZEL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Helper with sprains and bruises?
- Halloween shrub?
- *Astringent lotion
- Astringent lotion
- Barber's bottle
- Barbershop liniment
- Mild astringent made from the bark of a North American shrub
- Natural liniment
- Skin care product
- Halloween astringent?
- Horror host with a "shrubhuman" mentality?
- Winter blooming shrub
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - October 26, 2014
- USA Today - October 31, 2013
- Netword - January 26, 2013
- LA Times - March 10, 2012
- Washington Post - October 31, 2011
- Netword - October 27, 2009
- LA Times - October 31, 2007
- Netword - October 31, 2006
- LA Times - October 31, 2005
- USA Today - September 15, 2003
- New York Times - October 31, 2001
- New York Times - September 26, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer witchhazel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!