WNW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- U-turn from ESE
- Madrid-to-Ávila dir.
- Vane dir.
- Tucson-to-L.A. dir.
- ESE's reverse
- Opposite of ESE
- 90° from NNE or SSW
- Boise-to-Portland dir.
- GPS reading
- Compass pt.
- Very left-leaning?: Abbr.
- Phoenix to Fresno dir.
- Dir. opposite ESE
- Birmingham-to-Muscle Shoals dir.
- ESE's opposite
- Dallas-to-Amarillo dir.
- Billings-to-Helena dir.
- NYC-to-Seattle dir.
- Captain's heading
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 15, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 11, 2015
- LA Times - May 31, 2015
- New York Times - March 06, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - December 27, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - July 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 19, 2012
- Washington Post - September 28, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - September 07, 2011
- Netword - July 06, 2011
- Netword - June 02, 2011
- Washington Post - June 29, 2009
- New York Times - July 16, 2007
- LA Times - November 26, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 15, 2005
- New York Times - July 25, 2004
- New York Times - March 22, 2004
- New York Times - May 04, 2003
- New York Times - April 09, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer wnw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!