WRESTLER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- One with pin tales?
- Hulk Hogan, for one
- One using a pile driver
- Andre the Giant, e.g.
- The Rock or Triple H
- Tag-team member
- Mickey Rourke, in a 2008 film
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, to name one
- "Sometimes my back is against the ropes"
- Jesse Ventura, once
- He may be hard to pin down
- He'll get a grip
- One who's hard to pin down?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 30, 2010
- USA Today - June 30, 2009
- LA Times - April 27, 2009
- Netword - December 31, 2008
- USA Today - July 30, 2008
- New York Sun - June 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 19, 2006
- Netword - January 28, 2006
- USA Today - October 17, 2005
- Netword - January 28, 2005
- New York Times - February 09, 1999
- New York Times - October 04, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer wrestler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!