YABBA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- "___ dabba doo!"
- Start of a Fred Flintstone cry
- Start of Fred Flintstone's cry
- Start of Fred Flintstone's shout
- Stone Age toon word
- Start of a Stone Age yell
- Start of a Flintstone cheer
- Word in a Flintstone yell
- Start of a prehistoric yell?
- Start of a Flintstone cry
- '___ dabba doo!'
- Beginning of a Flintstones cry
- Start of a cartoon cry
- Start of a '60s TV toon yell
- Word heard in Bedrock
- Start of Flintstone's yell
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 13, 2018
- LA Times - April 30, 2017
- LA Times - May 14, 2015
- New York Times - October 18, 2014
- New York Times - February 10, 2014
- Chicago Reader - January 20, 2012
- LA Times - December 06, 2011
- LA Times - May 19, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - January 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 06, 2009
- New York Times - December 24, 2008
- LA Times - November 30, 2008
- Netword - September 14, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 15, 2007
- LA Times - April 01, 2007
- LA Times - March 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 21, 2007
- New York Sun - January 15, 2007
- Washington Post - July 16, 2001
- New York Times - November 17, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer yabba that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!