YAWNER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- What a bore!
- Major bore
- It's a bore
- Apparent sleepyhead
- Crashing bore
- Big bore
- Tedious affair
- Hardly a moving picture?
- Bored one
- No page-turner
- Boring event
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 15, 2014
- LA Times - October 17, 2012
- LA Times - April 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 18, 2010
- New York Times - June 28, 2009
- Universal - April 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 05, 2008
- New York Times - October 19, 2008
- Washington Post - September 25, 2005
- USA Today - October 28, 2004
- New York Times - April 26, 2004
- New York Times - November 14, 2003
- New York Times - December 28, 2001
- New York Times - March 05, 2001
- New York Times - September 11, 1999
- New York Times - March 13, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer yawner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!