ZIPCODES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Numbers of places
- They're at states' rights
- Mail numbers
- They gained four digits in 1983
- They're written on states' rights
- Bulk mail requirement
- 60606 and 70707, e.g.
- 5-digit ID numbers
- Numbers after HI and OH, e.g.
- Numbers needed for letters
- Routing aids
- Letter numbers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 12, 2015
- LA Times - September 27, 2014
- New York Times - March 28, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - July 11, 2012
- LA Times - September 17, 2010
- Washington Post - June 01, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 23, 2008
- Universal - January 21, 2007
- Washington Post - February 16, 2006
- New York Sun - July 15, 2005
- New York Times - August 22, 2003
- Washington Post - August 06, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer zipcodes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!