ZIPSUP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Fastens pants, in a way
- Closes, as a windbreaker
- Closes a fly
- Avoids a fly pop-out?
- Closes, as a jacket
- Closes, as a fly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 09, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 03, 2010
- Chicago Reader - January 08, 2010
- New York Sun - September 24, 2007
- New York Sun - April 17, 2007
- New York Times - October 01, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer zipsup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!