ZITHERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- They're played with plectrums
- Stringed instruments
- Koto's cousins
- Musical instruments listed very late alphabetically
- Dulcimer cousins
- Musical instruments that lie flat
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 02, 2017
- Washington Post - August 01, 2013
- New York Times - July 17, 2012
- Netword - December 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 14, 2007
- New York Times - October 04, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer zithers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!