Clue: --- "facto"
We have 2 answers for the clue --- "facto". See the results below.
- ___ facto
- ___ jure (by law)
- With 6-Down, a logician's phrase
- __ facto
- ___ jure (legal phrase)
- With 28-Down, logician's phrase
- Archie Bunker's word before "fatso"
- With 5-Across, phrase of clarification
- ___ jure (by the law itself)
- ___ jure (legal term)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 15, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 02, 2008
Found an answer for the clue --- "facto" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!