Clue: 1-Across offering
We have 1 answer for the clue 1-Across offering. See the results below.
- It may be advanced
- "The more ___ the less virtue": Thoreau
- Dollars and Deutsche marks
- "A good servant but a bad master": Bacon
- It talks
- A fool and his __ are ...
- See 24-Down
- Miser's hoarding
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 11, 2012
Found an answer for the clue 1-Across offering that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!