Clue: #1 active player in career hits
We have 1 answer for the clue #1 active player in career hits. See the results below.
- The Texas Rangers' $252 million man, for short
- Noted A.L. shortstop, for short
- Ranger nickname
- Nickname in which "A" stands for Alex
- 2003 A.L. M.V.P., familiarly
- Yankee nickname starting 2004
- Yankee nickname
- Noted shortstop's nickname
- 2003 A.L. M.V.P., to fans
- 2003 and '05 A.L. M.V.P.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 03, 2016
Found an answer for the clue #1 active player in career hits that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!