Clue: #1 album, for four weeks, before "Woodstock"
We have 1 answer for the clue #1 album, for four weeks, before "Woodstock". See the results below.
- Last Beatles album
- The Beatles' last movie
- Next-to-last #1 Beatles hit
- 1970 #1 album
- 1970 Beatles chart-topper
- Beatles album after "Hey Jude"
- 1970 #1 song and album
- #1 Beatles hit with the only known vocal contribution by Linda McCartney
- Beatles song that begins, "When I find myself in times of trouble"
- Rockumentary of the '60s
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 20, 2012
Found an answer for the clue #1 album, for four weeks, before "Woodstock" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!