Clue: #1 hit for Bill Withers (1972) and Club Nouveau (1987)
We have 1 answer for the clue #1 hit for Bill Withers (1972) and Club Nouveau (1987). See the results below.
- 1989 feel-good film
- 1972 #1 hit with the lyric "I'm right up the road / I'll share your load"
- 1989 film set at Eastside High
- 1989 high-school film based on a song title
- 1989 film set in an inner-city high school
- Bill Withers classic
- 1989 Morgan Freeman film
- 1987 Club Nouveau #1 hit
- Morgan Freeman film of '89
- #1 tune of 1972 and 1987
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 27, 2016
Found an answer for the clue #1 hit for Bill Withers (1972) and Club Nouveau (1987) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!