Clue: __ pentameter
We have 1 answer for the clue __ pentameter. See the results below.
- Like most sonnets
- Like much Shakespearean dialogue
- Like Shakespeare's sonnets
- Written in verse, in a way
- ___ pentameter
- Like feet of no concern to a podiatrist?
- Like much old poetry
- Like a Shakespearean "Ta-da!"
- Like Shakespeare's feet?
- Of a metrical foot
Found an answer for the clue __ pentameter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!