Clue: "___ Eighty-Four" (Orwell)
We have 1 answer for the clue "___ Eighty-Four" (Orwell). See the results below.
- Start of this year?
- When repeated twice, Olive Oyl's measurements
- Not quite 48-Across
- It barely misses a score
- Johnny Unitas wore it
- It was on the 37-Down of Johnny Unitas and Lenny Wilkens
- Impossible cribbage score
- Eighth prime number
- Dartboard score
- Like many a college sophomore
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 19, 2011
Found an answer for the clue "___ Eighty-Four" (Orwell) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!