Clue: ___ suit (baggy '40s outfit)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ suit (baggy '40s outfit). See the results below.
- Kind of suit
- ___ suiter
- ___ suit (baggy outfit)
- "The ___ Cat" (Tom and Jerry short)
- Kind of '40s suit...and the last one. Promise.
- Sims of jazz
- Outlandish 1940s suit
- Suit popular in the 1940s
- Suit from the Big Band era
- 1940s suit style
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - March 21, 2014
Found an answer for the clue ___ suit (baggy '40s outfit) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!